Realme X7 Max 5G Software Update:
Realme has started rolling out the staged rollout of the June 2022 security patch via OTA for the Realme X7 Max 5G model. The latest security patch comes with the build number RMX3031_11_C.12 which brought a series of improvements in the following areas: Security, System, Set up, & Multimedia.
Realme X7 Max 5G was released on 04th June 2021 with Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box.
System performance has been optimized and stability has been improved for a smoother user experience. It also enhances the ambience of children’s space by optimizing the content.
It also optimizes the automatic setting function of “date and time” by setting up independent switches. It also improved the Dolby sound’s performance and impact. For security reasons, May 2022 and June 2022 security patches have been integrated.
Previously the device had received the April 2022 Security Patch with C.11 Build, which bought improvements and optimizations in the system performance know more here full details of the build: Realme X7 Max 5G: April 2022 Security Patch with C.11 Build
Note that this is a staged rollout by Realme to ensure there are no critical bugs. It will be available to a few users and during the broader rollout, it will reach the rest of the users. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
- Device: Realme X7 Max
- Android: Android 12 – [ Upgraded ]
- Realme UI: Realme UI 3.0
- Build number: RMX3031_11_C.12
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Android Security Patch: June 2022
- Update Size: 2.46 GB
- Release date: 30th June 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the May 2022 and June 2022 Android security patches.
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability
- Optimizes the content of children’s space to enhance children’s sense of atmosphere
- Set up
- Optimizes the automatic setting function of “date and time” and sets up independent switches.
- Optimize the effect and operation experience of Dolby sound.
How long did Realme take for a major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||June 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||March 2022||6 Month|
|Android 13||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme X7 Max came with Android 11 out of the box. The device got its first OS Update of Android 12 in March 2022. So, it is anticipated that the device may get Android 13 and that would be the last OS update for the device.
Hence, for Realme X7 Max 5G, the Android 13 update will be the last major OS update on this device.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First update: Android 12
- Second update: Android 13 [Last update]
How to update your Realme device with the latest Software Update?
The Realme X7 Max 5G software update with June 2022 Android Security Patch is rolling out in phases reportedly. And, it is expected to be rolled out to all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
This is, once again, a staggered rollout that will soon be available to all customers. Please wait for the update to arrive on your device.
On the website https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update, a manual update link will be available.
More on Realme from us
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store