Realme X7 5G Software Update
On 25th August 2021, Realme officially announced the Realme X7 5G Software Update with the device getting the latest August 2021 Android Security Patch.
The rollout was a staged one, so not all the Realme X7 5G users received the update at first. But now, many are getting the August 2021 Android Security Patch Update on their Realme devices.
Realme has released many Software Updates in recent weeks, but most of them were with the July 2021 Android Security Patch and not the August Patch.
The latest Realme X7 5G Software Update, along with the August 2021 Android Security Patch, fixes some known issues and improves the system performance too.
The Realme X7 5G was released on 4th February 2021 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme X7 5G
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3092_11.C.06
- Size: 3.46GB
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Android Security Patch: August 2021
Credits: Abhinav Dhiman
- Integrates the July and August 2021 Android security patches.
- Optimizes camera performance.
- Fixes an issue where your camera might lag when you record videos at 60 fps.
- Fixes an issue where your camera might lag when you take burst photos continuously.
- Fixes an issue where your photos might come out darker than usual when you use the rear camera in NIGHTSCAPE (Ultra Night) mode.
- Optimizes the screenshot preview window.
- Fixes an issue where two overlapping pop-up windows might appear when you double-tap a secondary user in Quick Settings.
- Fixes an issue where a few characters might flash on the screen when you turn the Split screen feature on or off in the “Add printer” page.
- Fixes an issue where the privacy page might appear when you use the main account to delete system clone.
Check your device>>> Realme Android 11 Update Tracker
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||February 2021||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||August 2021||11 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
Check the >>>> Android 12 update list for Realme
How long will it get updates?
The Realme X7 5G was released with an Android 10. Therefore, the Android 11 was its first major OS update.
Hence, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme X7 5G Software Update with August 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. The manual update link will be available on the website → https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 8 Software Update: RAM Expansion feature with July 2021 Android Security Patch
- Realme 7i Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update released
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store