Realme X50 Pro Update [Software Update]
One of the most frequent system update providers, Realme, has now released another latest July 2021 Software Update for the Realme X50 Pro with a June 2021 Android Security Patch.
The latest Realme X50 Pro Update comes with the system, camera, settings fixes and as mentioned above, a June 2021 Android Security Patch.
- Device: Realme X50 Pro
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2076PUNV1B_11.C.20
- Android version: Android 11
- Android Security patch: June 2021
Official Update Changelog
• Adds the June 2021 Android security patch.
• Fixes an issue where the system might occasionally crash and restart after you add too many Wi-Fi connections.
• Fixes an issue where the Contacts app might be opened during file transfers in some cases.
• Fixes an issue where you might be unable to tap the “Global Search” widget after switching the system language.
• Fixes an issue where photos taken in Ultra Night Scape mode might be tinted with green.
• Fixes an issue where Eye comfort would sometimes be unavailable.
• Fixes an issue where you might be unable to enroll your face.
• Fixes an issue where the theme icons in the Personalizations page could occasionally shift from their original places.
How long did Realme take for major OS updates?
|First OS update
|Second/Last OS update
How long will it get updates?
The Realme X50 Pro was released with an Android 10 out-of-the-box. It received its first major OS update with Android 11 in December 2020.
As it has bagged only one major OS update, it can be concluded that it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update. And it will be the second/last major OS update for it.
- Out-of-the-box>> Android 10
- First Update>> Android 11
- Second Update>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last Update]
Check out the Android 12 update list for Realme devices >>>> read more
One important thing to note as per the official post of the Realme X50 Pro update on the Realme Community is, “Once again, this is a phased roll-out and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. The manual update link will be available on the website → https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update“.
How to update your Realme 6 Pro with the latest Software Update?
The Realme X50 Pro software update is rolling out to a limited number of this device’s users as it is a phased roll-out. But, it is soon expected to be rolled out to all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you will receive a notification regarding the software update. Then, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme X50 Pro with the latest software update.
More on Realme from us
- Realme C3 Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0 Beta update released
- Realme 6 Android 11 Open Beta with Realme UI 2.0
- Realme 6i Android 11 Open Beta with Realme UI 2.0
- Realme Q3 Pro 5G receives June Security Patch with Dynamic Ram Support
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store