Realme X50 Pro Software Update:
Realme X50 Pro, Joins the Open Beta Early Access Program for Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12, the second batch of users are getting this update with F.02 Build, similar to last time this is a trial build with 4.63 GB file size and version number of RMX2076_11_F.02. Released on 7-10th February 2022 and rolling out for users who have registered, as staged rollout.
The first batch had a similar type of build with F.01 & a bit less file size of around 4.62 GB, Realme X50 Pro: Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 – Early Access Open Beta Program
Realme X50 Pro was released on March, 2020 with Android 10 Out-of-the-box
Previously, the device was seen running the C.23 Build with December 2021 Security Patch, in order for the user to get the early access update the must be up-to-date till C.23 Build
Last Update (stable): Realme X50 Pro: December 2021 Security Patch with C.23 Build
Early Access Application: Guide
- Make sure your realme X50 Pro has 60%+ battery.
- Update your device to the required UI version → RMX2076PUNV1B_11.C.23
- Apply for the Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
- (Settings → Software Update → Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner → Trial Version → Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz).
- Device: Realme X50 Pro
- Android: Android 12
- UI: Realme UI 3.0
- Build number: RMX2076_11_F.02
- Update type: Trial
- Security Patch: December 2021 – Based on Previous Update
- Update Size: 4.63GB
- Release Date: 10th February 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Personalization – Gets new layout & looks, New AOD Customize & Portrait.
- Special Features – Includes Flexible Windows, Quick launch & much more.
- Smart Slide Bar 2.0
- Game Space 2.0 includes a Voice charger, more flexible windows support.
- New Control Center
- New Volume Slider & Reboot Layout
- New Phone Manager – Includes Tools Option
- New Camera App – Layout & Features
- Battery – Includes New layout & more details about battery
- Privacy – Most important feature, it shows the details about the app, which app is using a Camera & microphone in the background.
- New System Apps – File manager, Calculator, Weather app & more
How long did Realme take for major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||February 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||December 2020||3 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Early Access – Jan 25th 2021||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme X50 Pro was released with an Android 10 out-of-the-box. It received its first major OS update with Android 11 in December 2020.
As it has bagged only one major OS update, it can be concluded that it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update. And it will be the second/last major OS update for it.
Check out: Android 12 update list for Realme devices
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First Update: Android 11
- Second Update: Android 12 [Early Access] [Last Update]
More from Realme:
For more Realme Android updates please download our android app – Available on the Play Store