Realme X2 Software Update
On 31st August 2021, Realme officially announced the Realme X2 Software Update with the device getting the latest August 2021 Android Security Patch.
The rollout was a staged one, so not all the Realme X2 users received the update at first. But now, many are getting the August 2021 Android Security Patch Update on their Realme devices.
Realme is working particularly harder in order to provide the latest August 2021 Android Security Patch to almost all of their devices. So far, they have managed to do so very well.
The latest Realme X2 Software Update, along with the August 2021 Android Security Patch, fixes some known issues and improves the system performance too.
The Realme X2 was released in September 2019 with an Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box.
The Realme X2 recently received the major Android 11 Update in the first week of August 2021, this month.
- Device: Realme X2
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX1992EX_11.F.22 / RMX1992AEX_11.F.22
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Update size: 392 MB
- Android Security Patch: August 2021
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the July and August 2021 Android security patches.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes an issue where you would be unable to use a double-ended USB-C cable to transfer files between two Realme X2 phones.
- Fixes a lagging issue that would occasionally occur in SLO-MO mode.
- Fixes an issue where SLO-MO videos could not be played when they are recorded at 960 fps using the camera with the screen locked.
Check your device>>> Realme Android 11 Update Tracker
How long did Realme take for major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 9 Pie||Out-of-the-box||September 2019||Nil|
|Android 10||First OS update||March 2020||6 months|
|Android 11||Second/Last OS update||July 2021||10 months|
Check the Android 12 update list for Realme devices >>>> read more
How long will it get updates?
The Realme X2 has received two major OS updates with Android 10 and 11. Therefore, the chances of a third major OS update with Android 12 are unlikely.
Hence, the Realme X2 Android 11 Update was the last major OS update on this device.
However, it will continue to receive Security updates this year at least.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 9 Pie
- First update>>> Android 10
- Second update>>> Android 11 [Last update]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme X2 Software Update with August 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 8 Software Update: RAM Expansion feature with July 2021 Android Security Patch
- Realme 7i Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update released
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store