Realme X Software Update
Realme X is now getting Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11, official roll-out has begun. The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon, kindly wait for it.
Also to receive this update, please make sure your Realme X is updated to the required version RMX1901EX_11_C.11 / RMX1901EX_11_C.12, this is the official statement released by Realme Community.
According to the Realme team, the update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
- Device: Realme X
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX1901EX_11.F.03
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Android Security Patch: August 2021
Image: Realme Community
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- High Efficiency
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Improved Performance
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- HeyTap Cloud
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Realme Lab
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
How long did Realme take for major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 9 Pie||Out-of-the-box||September 2019||Nil|
|Android 10||First OS update||March 2020||6 months|
|Android 11||Second/Last OS update||July 2021||10 months|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme X has received two major OS updates with Android 10 and 11. Therefore, the chances of a third major OS update with Android 12 are unlikely.
Hence, the Realme X Android 11 Update was the last major OS update on this device.
However, it will continue to receive Security updates this year at least.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 9 Pie
- First update>>> Android 10
- Second update>>> Android 11 [Last update]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme X Android 11 with August 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 8 Software Update: RAM Expansion feature with July 2021 Android Security Patch
- Realme 7i Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update released
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store