Realme Narzo 50A Prime Software update:
A new update for Realme Narzo 50A Prime has been spinning out by Realme. It includes the April 2022 security patch and optimizes the camera effects. It is currently rolling out in India with firmware version RMX3516PU_11_A.19. A number of known issues are also resolved in this package, as well as improvements to system stability.
Realme Narzo 50A Prime was released on 28th April, 2022 with an Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box.
Remember that, The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
This is the first OTA update for the Device, and It is disappointing to see a recent Realme device coming with Android 11, although few of its devices had already came running with the latest android 12.
Also Read: Top 10 Unicorns of India in 2022
- Device: Realme Narzo 50A Prime
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build Number: RMX3516PU_11.A.19
- Update Type: Software/Security
- Android Security Patch: April 2022
- Release Date: 16th May 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Updated Android security patch: April 2022
- Optimized camera effects
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
How long does Realme take for the updates?
|Android OS||Update||Released date/status|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||April 2022|
|Android 12||First OS update||eligible|
|Android 13||Second/last Os update||not confirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 50A Prime came with Android 11 out-of-the-box and it’s anticipated that it will receive an Android 12 update.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First update: Android 12 [eligible]
- Second update: Android 13 [Last update] — No Confirmation
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Narzo 50A Prime Software Update with April 2022 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- If any update will be available for the device, it will appear there.
- Click on the Download button to update your device.
More on Realme from us
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – Available on the Play Store