Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta for Realme Narzo 50A
The Realme Narzo 50A has been updated to work with Android 12 beta testing. The Realme UI 3.0 is the most recent customization of Realme’s android software. It includes the new interface and all of Android 12’s features.
Realme officially announced the Realme 50A Android 12 Open Beta program with Realme UI 3.0 for its users on July 18th, 2021.
The device had received the stable android security patch for the month of May 2022, along with the RMX3430_11.A.13 build number which had system and stability improvements.
Previous Update: Realme Narzo 50A: May 2022 Security Patch with A.13 Build
What’s the Open Beta program?
- Invite Realme fans to experience the new Realme UI 3.0 features in advance.
- Collect feedback and suggestions to make Realme UI better.
Open Beta Application – Guidelines
- Make sure to update to the required version: RMX3430_11.A.11 / RMX3430_11.A.12. Manually downloading link: https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
- Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel: (Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now).
- You will receive the latest update if the application passes the review
- Device: Realme Narzo 50A
- Realme UI: Realme UI 3.0
- Android: Android 12
- Update type: Beta
- Release date: 18th May 2022
Source>> Realme Community
Must Read Before Apply (Disclaimer):
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet,after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
- Before installing, make sure your battery percentage is more than 60%.
Some Common issues
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
How to roll back to Android 11
Step 1: Download the roll-back package on your phone and remember the location. (The package will update in time in this thread, please keep an eye on it)
Step 2: Enter recovery mode to roll back: Turn off your phone–>Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode–>Choose the language –>Install from storage–> Input your screen locked password–>Find & tap the rollback package to go back to the previous version.
- Your personal data will be erased when you roll back. Please back up your data before your operation.
- You can’t be back to the Open Beta version once you roll back.
- You need manual update the latest realme UI 2.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
More on Realme From us
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store