Realme Narzo 50 5G Software Update:
Realme has started rolling out the incremental update of the May 2022 OTA update for the Realme Narzo 50 5G model. The latest OTA update comes with the build number RMX3571_11.A.04 which has brought improvements in the Camera, System, Network, and Charging areas for the device. This update is the first update after the release of the model.
Note: The device has just been released this week and this is the first update after the release of the phone. So, stay tuned for more upcoming updates later on.
Realme Narzo 50 5G was released on 24th May 2022 with Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0 out-of-the-box.
The device fixed the Camera’s super night mode photo effect and the issue of red face photography occurring due to the low-temperature environment. Charging issues have been which majorly include quick-charging icon display fix and phone not charging after 99%. Network stability has been optimized and some of the issues have been fixed to stabilize the device and improve the system performance.
Note that this is a staged rollout by Realme to ensure there are no critical bugs. It will be available to a few users and during the broader rollout, it will reach the rest of the users. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
- Device: Realme Narzo 50 5G
- Android: Android 12 [out-of-the-box]
- Custom UI: Realme UI 3.0
- UI Version: RMX3571_11.A.04
- Update type: Software Update
- OTA Update: for May 2022
- Release Date: May 28th, 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Optimized system stability.
- Optimized system performance and improved operation fluency.
- Optimized network signal stability.
- Optimized camera stability.
- Fixed the issue of red face photography in a low colour temperature environment.
- Fixed super Night mode photo effect in the high light environment.
- Fixed the problem that not displaying the quick charging icon when using a non-standard VOOC charger.
- Fixed the extremely low probability that the mobile phone will stop charging after charging to 99%.
How long did Realme take for major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 12||Out-of-the-box||May 2022||Nil|
|Android 13||First OS update||Eligible||–|
|Android 14||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 50 5G was released with Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 out-of-the-box. It can be concluded that the new Realme Narzo 50 5G is eligible for at least 2 years of OS updates and 3 years of security updates.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 12
- First Update: Android 13 [Eligible]
- Second Update: Android 14 [Eligible] [Last update]
How to update your Realme device with the latest Software Update?
The Realme Narzo 50 5G software update with May 2022 OTA update is rolling out in phases reportedly. And, it is expected to be rolled out to all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
This is, once again, a staggered rollout that will soon be available to all customers. Please wait for the update to arrive on your device.
On the website https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update, a manual update link will be available.
More on Realme from us
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store