Realme Narzo 50 5G Software Update:
Realme has started rolling out the incremental update of the June 2022 Security Patch for the Realme Narzo 50 5G model. The latest software update comes with the build number RMX3571_11.A.05 which has brought improvements in the security, network, camera and system of the device.
Realme Narzo 50 5G was released on 24th May 2022 with Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0 out-of-the-box.
This update brings a bunch of system improvements like the smoothness of the UI, Improving Performance and battery consumption and also improving the stability of third-party Apps. Furthermore, the network of signals was improved. And finally, the camera performance was improved also fixing the camera to perform better in dark scenarios & scenes.
Previously, the device had received its first OTA update it was one of the big software update for the device which had brought improvements in the system, network, camera and charge-related issues, full details of the changelog: Realme Narzo 50 5G: May 2022 OTA Update with A.04 Build
Note that this is a staged rollout by Realme to ensure there are no critical bugs. It will be available to a few users and during the broader rollout, it will reach the rest of the users. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
- Device: Realme Narzo 50 5G
- Android: Android 12 [out-of-the-box]
- Custom UI: Realme UI 3.0
- UI Version: RMX3571_11.A.05
- Update type: Software Update – Security, Camera, Network & System
- Security Patch: June 2022
- Release Date: 2nd July 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the June 2022 Android security patch.
- Optimized system stability and smoothness.
- Optimized game power consumption performance and improved battery life.
- Fixed an issue where some apps had a low probability of not running smoothly during startup and exit.
- Improves the mobile signal strength.
- Optimized camera performance and improved the operating experience.
- Optimized the color deviation problem of the front camera in a dark environment.
- Optimized sharpness of front camera in a dark environment.
How long did Realme take for major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 12||Out-of-the-box||May 2022||Nil|
|Android 13||First OS update||Eligible||–|
|Android 14||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 50 5G was released with Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 out-of-the-box. It can be concluded that the new Realme Narzo 50 5G is eligible for at least 2 years of OS updates and 3 years of security updates.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 12
- First Update: Android 13 [Eligible]
- Second Update: Android 14 [Eligible] [Last update]
How to update your Realme device with the latest Software Update?
The Realme Narzo 50 5G software update with June 2022 Security Patch is rolling out in phases reportedly. And, it is expected to be rolled out to all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
This is, once again, a staggered rollout that will soon be available to all customers. Please wait for the update to arrive on your device.
On the website https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update, a manual update link will be available.
More on Realme from us
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store