Realme Narzo 30A Android 11 Early Access Program
Realme Narzo 30A Android 11 based on Realme UI 2.0 early access program announced.
Realme is supposed to be one of the laziest OEM when it comes to Android update rollout, but breaking these stereotypes, But it’s surprising to see the budget segment of devices are getting same attention as Mid or Premium segment of Realme devices.It’s actually better for Budget users.
Earlier Realme announced an Early Access Program for Realme 5 Pro and Narzo 30 Pro. And now it will allow users of Narzo 30A to enroll the early access program.
Realme Narzo 30A
Realme Narzo 30A was launched in February 2021 with Android 10 powered with MediaTek Helio G85 processor. And Now in June 2021, Realme announced the beta update for Android 11 update based on Realme UI 2.0.
To be eligible: Update your phone to the latest edition of Realme UI 1.0 on your phone, which should be ‘RMX2111PU_11.A.35’ depending on your device and region
We have some doubt’s for the above screenshot, but the update size is expected to be around 2.8GB – 3.4GB and so far, no user has reported for any issues.
Once we get more info we will update the proper firmware and update size soon.
Expected features in Realme Narzo 30A
Since Realme Narzo 30A starts rolling beta update for Android 11 update based on UI 2.0 , these devices will get new features, including a dedicated media playback widget, notification history, 3 styles of dark mode, chat bubbles. we are also expecting some improvement like dark mode, parental controls, always-on display, design, digital wellbeing, and stock apps.
Check out full list of features of Realme UI 2.0 – click here
How to register\ Download Early Access Program
- Go to “Settings”
- Then Tap On “Software Update”
- Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner
- tap on “Trial Version”
- Fill Your Details “Submit your details”
- Now Tap “Apply Now“
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Why I am not able to Register\ Download the Early Access Program?
There are few reasons, why you are not able to download the Early Access Program on your device. Before you Register you can check some pointer to avoid any such situations:
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make Sure you Have Charged Your Realme Narzo 30A At least 60%
- To prevent data loss, please backup your data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
More from Realme:
Check and see if Realme Narzo 30A eligible for android 12 with Realme UI 3.0, expected timeline is 2022 for the official roadmap.
For more android 11 updates please download our android app – Available on Play Store