Realme Narzo 30 Software Update:
Realme released September 2021 security patch for Realme Narzo 30 smartphone. It is a mid-range mobile from the Realme brand released on 2021, May 20th. The update brings patch fixes in video & audio.
Recently received Virtual RAM:
The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs.
- Device : Realme Narzo 30
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2156_11.C.14
- Update type: Security
- Android Security Patch: September 2021
- Region: Global
Source>> Realme community
- Integrates the September 2021 Android security patch.
- Fixes an issue where videos could occasionally not be played.
- Fixes a noise issue that would occasionally occur when the speaker is turned on for calls.
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
- Once again, this is a phased roll out and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
The manual update link will be available on the website → https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
How long Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||update||Released date/status|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||May 2021|
|Android 12||First OS update||Eligible/unconfirmed|
|Android 13||second Os update||–|
How long will it get updates?
Till now there is no Major OS update release for Realme Narzo 30. It is released with android 11 in May 2021, so its first OS update will be Android 12 which is not yet confirmed.
Hence, it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update as well. And it will probably be its last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box>> Android 11
- First Update>> Android 12 [Eligible]
- Second Update>> Android 13 [Eligible] [Last Update]
How to install the latest update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 30 security patch has been released in batches. A wider rollout to all the users is expected
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update released
- Realme Narzo 10A Android 11 Update: Open Beta channel goes live
- Realme C25 August 2021 update with July 2021 Android Security Patch update
- Realme 6i Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta update released for the Active Beta testers in India
For more Realme Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store