Realme Narzo 30 Pro Software Update:
Realme has started rolling out October 2021 Security patch for Narzo 30 Pro users. This device had recently got a software update with the August 2021 Android Security patch.
Main Part: This update fixes the Camera issue in the Portrait mode of the Narzo 30 Pro along with fixes in different photo mode scenarios
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro (5G) was released in February 2021 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
This rollout is also a phased one and hence it will reach your phones in a couple of days.
- Device: Realme Narzo 30 Pro
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2117_11.C.06
- Update type: Software/Security
- Region: India
Source>> Realme Community
- Integrates the October 2021 Android security patch.
- Fixes a lagging issue when taking photos in Portrait mode and Photo mode in some scenarios
- Fixes an issue where the screen might not turn off when you lift the phone to your ear to answer calls in some scenarios
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||February 2021||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||August 2021||11 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Expected Soon|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro Android 11 Update will be its first major OS update. And, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update too.
Check Out >>>> Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 Update list
The Android 12 update will most probably be the last major OS update for it. But, it is still unconfirmed.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First Update>>> Android 11 [Stable soon for all users]
- Second Update>>> Android 12 [Last update] [Eligible] [Unconfirmed]
More –>> Realme Narzo 30 Pro Update tracker
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro October 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. The manual update link will be available on the website → https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update.
More on Realme from us
- Realme C21Y: September 2021 Security Patch with A.53 Build
- Realme 6i: September 2021 Security Patch with C.13 Build
- Realme Q2 Pro October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme 6: September 2021 Security Patch with C.13 build
- Realme C25Y: September 2021 Security patch
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store