Realme Narzo 30 Pro Software Update:
Realme Narzo 30 Pro started receiving the latest December 2021 Security Patch with a build number RMX2117_11.C.08. It also brings a fix where images could not be loaded occasionally on Whatsapp with few system bug fixes and stability improvements.
It was previously seen with an October 2021 Security Patch, carrying C.06 Build which brought improvements in the camera & call settings, Users might be curious about when they will receive android 12 for Realme Narzo 30 Pro, It’s expected to get Open Beta or Early Access of Realme UI 3.0 on Q2 2022, And furthermore, users are expected to wait for additional 3-6 months for the stable update to be released.
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro (5G) was released in February 2021 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme Narzo 30 Pro
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2117_11.C.08
- Update type: Software/Security Update
- Security Patch: December 2021
- Release date: 22nd December, 2021
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the December 2021 Android security patch
- Fixes an issue where images could not be loaded occasionally in WhatsApp
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||February 2021||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||August 2021||10 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Expected Soon|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro Android 11 Update will be its first major OS update. And, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update too.
Check Out >>>> Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 Update list
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First Update>>> Android 11 [Stable soon for all users]
- Second Update>>> Android 12 [Last update] [Eligible] [Unconfirmed]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro December 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases.
More –>> Realme Narzo 30 Pro Update tracker
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. The manual update link will be available on the website → https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update.
More on Realme from us
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store