Realme Narzo 30 Pro Software Update
On 29th August 2021, Realme officially announced the Realme Narzo 30 Pro Software Update with the device getting the latest August 2021 Android Security Patch.
The rollout was a staged one, so not all the Realme Narzo 30 Pro users received the update at first. But now, many are getting the August 2021 Android Security Patch Update on their Realme devices.
The latest Realme Narzo 30 Pro Software Update, along with the August 2021 Android Security Patch, fixes some known issues and improves the system performance too.
Also this month, the Realme Narzo 30 Pro Beta testers received the official or stable Android 11 Update on their devices. The other users are slowly getting the updates in stagged manner. Few users even reported multiple third-party apps being installed after the update.
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro (5G) was released in February 2021 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme Narzo 30 Pro (5G)
- Update type: Software / Security Update
- Build number: RMX2117_11.C.05
- Android version: Android 11
- Android Security Patch: August 2021
- Integrates the August 2021 Android security patch.
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
- Fixes an issue where the clear button is not displayed at low probability in multitasking.
- Fixes an issue where the live wallpaper displays the wrong date.
Check your device>>> Realme Android 11 Update Tracker
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||February 2021||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||August 2021||11 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro Android 11 Update will be its first major OS update. And, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update too.
Check Out >>>> Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 Update list
The Android 12 update will most probably be the last major OS update for it. But, it is still unconfirmed.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First Update>>> Android 11 [Stable soon for all users]
- Second Update>>> Android 12 [Last update] [Eligible] [Unconfirmed]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro Software Update with August 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. The manual update link will be available on the website → https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update.
More on Realme from us
- Realme C11 Software Update: August 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme 8 Software Update: RAM Expansion feature with July 2021 Android Security Patch
- Realme 7i Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store