Realme Narzo 30 Software Update:
Realme released December 2021 security patch for Realme Narzo 30 device, the update comes with system and stability improvements which also has optimization in the image quality of the rear camera, this update has a build number of RMX2156_11.C.16 with an update size of 544 MB
As seen previously, the devices had issues in the video & audio sometimes they didn’t play and encountered wired noises as well during a call, the September 2021 update, had resolved this issue you can check below on the details in the previous post.
Realme Narzo 30 was launched on May 2021 with Android 11
- Device : Realme Narzo 30
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2156_11.C.16
- Update type: Security
- Android Security Patch: December 2021
- Update size: 544 MB
- Release date:13th December 2021
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the December 2021 Android security patch.
- Optimized the image quality of the rear camera
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
1. Once again, this is a phased roll out and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
How long Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||update||Released date/status|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||May 2021|
|Android 12||First OS update||Eligible/unconfirmed|
|Android 13||second Os update||–|
How long will it get updates?
Till now there is no Major OS update release for Realme Narzo 30. It is released with android 11 in May 2021, so its first OS update will be Android 12 which is not yet confirmed.
Hence, it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update as well. And it will probably be its last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12 [Eligible]
- Second Update: Android 13 [Eligible] [Last Update]
How to install the latest update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 30 security patch has been released in batches. A wider rollout to all the users is expected
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us:
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store