Realme Narzo 20A Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application, Announced
Realme Narzo brings good news for the Realme Narzo users, Realme Announced the Early Access program for the Narzo 20A Realme UI 2.0 and invites users to experience the realme UI new features based on Android 11 for the first time. However, this update is one month delayed as the Q2 Timeline of Realme UI 2.0 Update Scheduled for may
Realme Narzo 20A Smartphone launched in September 2020 with the Android 10 based on UI 1.0. Earlier, this update was scheduled for May 2021 but then postponed to June 2021.
Currently, Realme is recruiting a Beta testers program for Realme Narzo 20A Smartphone user. So, those who wish to apply for the Early Access version of Realme UI 2.0 must-have Realme UI 1.0 version RMX2050EX_11.A.29/ RMX2050EX_11.A.31 installed on their Narzo 20A units. You can access the Android 11 update based on UI 2.0 before others and in exchange, you can share your user experience and give honest feedback to the Realme community.
Read the Disclaimer provided by the Realme, Before enrolling yourself in the Early Access Program.
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make Sure you Have Charged Your Realme Narzo 20A At least 60%
- To prevent data loss, please backup your data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Steps to enrol in Realme Narzo 20A Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application
- Step 1. Make Sure You Have Updated your device to the required UI version that’s [RMX2050EX_11.A.29/ RMX2050EX_11.A.31]
- Step 2. Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel From Settings
- Open “Settings”
- Then Tap On “Software Update”
- Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner
- tap on “Trial Version”
- Fill Your Details “Submit your details”
- Now Tap “Apply Now“).
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
More From Us
For more android 11 update tracker follow us at twitter
For more android 11 updates please download our android app – Available on Play Store