Realme Narzo 20A Software Update:
Realme started rolling out the latest security patch for Realme Narzo 20A with February 2022 Security Patch with RMX2050_11_C.07 Build and will be the first security patch this year in 2022. Along with optimization in system performance & system stability.
The Realme Narzo 20A was released in September 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Earlier in December Realme rolled out December 2021 Security Patch with the RMX2050_11_C.06 build and so far the device is consistently getting security patches, We are unsure when Android 12 will arrive as just recently Android 11 wide roll-out had started for the device.
Previous update: Realme Narzo 20A: December 2021 Security Patch with C.06 Build
- Device: Realme Narzo 20A
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2050_11_C.07
- Update type: Software Update/ Security Update
- Android Security Patch: February 2022
- Release date: 17th February 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Android security patch: February 2022
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability
- Optimized the system performance
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||September 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||October 2021||13 Months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
Check out >> Android 12 update list for Realme
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 20A was released with an Android 10. Therefore, the Android 11 was the first major OS update.
Hence, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First update: Android 11 [Stable]
- Second update: Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 20A Software Update: February 2022 Android Security Patch has been rolled out officially. It will reach all the Narzo 20A users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme:
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store