Realme Narzo 20 Software Update
On 25th August 2021, Realme officially announced the Realme Narzo 20 Software Update with the device getting the latest August 2021 Android Security Patch.
The rollout was a staged one, so not all the Realme Narzo 20 users received the update at first. But now, many are getting the August 2021 Android Security Patch Update on their Realme devices.
Realme has released many Software Updates in recent weeks, but most of them were with the July 2021 Android Security Patch and not the August Patch.
The latest Realme Narzo 20 Software Update, along with the August 2021 Android Security Patch, fixes some known issues and improves the system performance too.
The Realme Narzo 20 was released in September 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme Narzo 20
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2191_11.C.12
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Update size: 579 MB
- Android Security Patch: August 2021
Source: Realme Community
- Updated Android security patch: July and August, 2021
- Fixes an issue where the Camera app might stutter when the 48M mode is selected.
- Fixes an issue where File Manager might take some time to open.
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
Check your device>>> Realme Android 11 Update Tracker
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||September 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||March 2021||6 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
Check your device >>>> Android 12 update list for Realme devices
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 20 was released with an Android 10. Therefore, the Android 11 was its first major OS update.
Also, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 20 Software Update with August 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. The manual update link will be available on the website → https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 8 Software Update: RAM Expansion feature with July 2021 Android Security Patch
- Realme 7i Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update released
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store