Realme GT Android 12 Early Access Program with Realme UI 3.0
Realme launches an Early access program for Realme GT users and the application channel will open from 19th October 2021. This will allow Realme users to experience the whole new features of Realme UI 3.0 for the first time. Being a beta program there might be bugs and some apps might not work properly. It might not be recommended to install the Early Access software on your primary phone.
Realme GT was released on 4th March 2021 with Android 11, Realme UI 2.0. It is the first smartphone from the Realme brand to get access to Realme UI 3.0.
Currently receiving Android 12, with Realme UI 3.0 –>> Early Access
Pre-Requirements to access Realme UI 3.0 early access
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash on your device.Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 10 GB. Otherwise there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
- Make sure your Realme GT has 60%+ battery.
- Update your device to the required UI version → RMX2202_11_A.14
How to update Realme GT
To Update Realme, Your Phone storage should have more than 10GB. Otherwise, it will be at risk to fail the update. You can follow these steps to update your device:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Select Trial Version
- Tap on Apply Now
- Submit your details and finish the quiz
How to give feedback/suggestions?
If you encounter any bug or want to share your suggestions while using the Early Access software, please fill the form in the link below (and attach a photo sample if the bug or suggestion concerns the camera app or photography experience).
Feedback form link: https://forms.gle/1eCCNkdmvh4yTuyc8
BUG Feedback log kit report tutorial: How to effectively share your bug feedback log in the Realme community?
There are limited seats to ensure an optimal beta testing program, So only a few applications are accepted for early access and selected users receive updates.
More Form Realme:
For more android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store