Realme GT Master Edition Software Update:
Realme has started the incremental rollout of the April 2022 Android security patch via OTA for the Realme GT Master Edition model. The latest security patch carries the build number RMX3360_11.C.06 which brings us the following updates: Security, System, Camera, Photos, Status bar, and Home screen.
Realme GT Master Edition was released on 30th July 2021 with Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box.
For the home screen issue, they fixed the black screen bug which appears after tapping on an app icon. On the lock screen, a battery icon display issue has been fixed which was seen earlier in the previous version. It also fixed the new album issue where your existing photos and albums might get deleted when you create a new album.
The update has a package size of 0.94 GB which is a big update for Security Patch. The device is also getting some minor fixes in-camera with some optimization of back-lit photos, image noise, and photo effects in some scenarios for better results and to enhance the user experience.
Remember that this is a staged rollout by Realme to ensure there are no critical bugs. It will be randomly pushed to a few users and during the broader rollout, it will reach the rest of the users. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
- Device: Realme GT Master Edition
- Android: Android 12 [Upgraded]
- UI: Realme UI 3.0
- Build number: RMX3360_11.C.06
- Update type: Stable
- Update size: 0.94 GB
- Security Patch: April 2022
- Release Date: 30th April 2022
Source>> Realme community
- Integrates the March and April 2022 Android security patches.
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
- Fixes an image noise issue in 10x and 20x photo taking.
- Fixes an issue where backlit photos might be dark.
- Optimizes photo effects in some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where existing albums and photos might be deleted after you create an album.
- Status bar
- Fixes a battery icon display issue on the Lock screen.
- Home screen
- Fixes an issue where a black screen might appear when you tap an app icon.
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||July 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||March 2022||5 Months|
|Android 13||Second/Last OS update||Unconfirmed||–|
How long will it get updates?
Realme GT Master Edition was released with an Android 11 in July 2021. Android 12 was its first major OS update which got rolled out in March 2022. It was a staged rollout to ensure there were no critical bugs.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First update: Android 12 [Stable]
- Second update: Android 13 [Last update]
How to update your Realme device with the latest Software Update?
The Realme GT Master Edition software update with April 2022 Android Security Patch is rolling out in phases reportedly. And, it is expected to be rolled out to all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
This is, once again, a staggered rollout that will soon be available to all customers. Please wait for the update to arrive on your device.
On the website https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update, a manual update link will be available.
More on Realme from us
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store