Realme GT 2 Pro Software Update:
Realme has started an incremental rollout of the new update via OTA for the month of April for Realme GT 2 Pro. The new security patch update will have a staged rollout to ensure the stability of this update.
Realme GT 2 Pro was released on 8th January 2022, with Android 12, Realme UI 3.0 out-of-the-box.
The update brings changes in Security Patch majorly, with improvements in System UI & Settings, along with better probability(success rate) in fingerprint sensor
The update will be made available only to a limited number of users and will have an extensive rollout to ensure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, it will have the full rollout in the upcoming days.
- Device: Realme GT 2 Pro
- Android: Android 12
- UI: Realme UI 3.0
- UI Version: RMX3301_11.A.13
- Update type: Security, System & Fingerprint
- Security patch: April 2022
- Release date: 15th April 2022
- Integrates the March 2022 Android security patch.
- Reduces the refresh rate for Always-On Display to 1 Hz.
- Game Assistant now Slides out more smoothly from the edge of the screen.
- Animations on the Home screen and Recent screen become smoother as you swipe.
- Improves network stability.
- Fixes a display issue with the wallpaper.
- Fixes an issue where the phone might unexpectedly restart.
- Improves the success rate of fingerprint unlock.
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 12||Out-of-the-box||8th January 2022||Nil|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme GT 2 Pro came with Android 12 out-of-the-box. The company announced that Realme GT 2 and GT 2 Pro will get three years of OS updates and four years of security updates.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 12
- First update: Android 13 [eligible]
- Second update: Android 14 [eligible]
- Third update: Android 15 [eligible] [last update]
Again, this is a phased rollout, and all users will be able to access it very soon. Please be patient as you await the update on your device. A manual update link will be available on the website → https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- If any update will be available for the device, it will appear there.
- Click on the Download button to update your device.
More on Realme:
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store