Realme GT 2 Pro Software Update:
Realme has begun the phased rollout of the June 2022 security patch OTA update for the Realme GT 2 Pro model. The latest security patch comes with the build number RMX3301_11.A.17 which brought some major hotfixes in Security, System, Power, & Camera.
Realme GT 2 Pro was released on 8th January 2022, with Android 12, Realme UI 3.0 out-of-the-box.
For system improvements, it enhances the animation’s fluidity when switching between apps on the recent tasks page. It also fixes a problem where some third-party programmes can experience an erroneous white bar at the bottom. The problem of dynamic wallpaper not working has now been resolved.
It resolves a problem that could prevent you from accessing the Notifications & Settings bar settings page. It resolves a problem where, after activating GT mode, the refresh rate might not adjust. Talking about camera enhancements, the update enhances the smoothness of slow-motion video playback. It also fixes a problem where, occasionally, using the wide-angle camera, some pixels on your screen can turn dark.
It also resolves a display problem with Pro mode photos taken in low light. A power-draining issue when BGMI is running in the background was a major battery issue but it has now been fixed. For security purposes, the Android security patch has been updated to June 2022.
Previous Update: Realme GT 2 Pro: May 2022 Security Patch with A.16 Build
- Device: Realme GT 2 Pro
- Android: Android 12
- UI: Realme UI 3.0
- UI Version: RMX3301_11.A.17
- Update type: Software Update:
- Security, System, Power, Camera
- Security patch: June 2022
- Release date: 4th July 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the June 2022 Android security patch.
- Improves animation smoothness when you swipe among apps on the recent tasks page.
- Fixes an issue where an unexpected white bar might appear at the bottom in some third-party apps.
- Fixes an issue where dynamic wallpaper not working.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to enter the settings page for Notifications & status bar.
- Fixes an issue where the refresh rate might not change after you turn on GT mode.
- Improves the playback smoothness for slow-motion videos.
- Fixes an issue where some pixels of your screen might turn black when you take photos with the wide-angle camera in some scenarios.
- Fixes a display issue with photos taken in dark environments in Pro mode.
- Fixes a power-draining issue that would occur when BGMI is running in the background.
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/status||Estimated Months|
|Android 12||Out-of-the-box||January 2022||Nil|
|Android 13||First OS update||Eligible||–|
|Android 14||Second OS update||Eligible||–|
|Android 15||Third/Last OS update||Eligible||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme GT 2 Pro came with Android 12 out-of-the-box. The company announced that Realme GT 2 and GT 2 Pro will get three years of OS updates and four years of security updates.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 12
- First update: Android 13 [eligible]
- Second update: Android 14 [eligible]
- Third update: Android 15 [eligible] [last update]
How to update your Realme device with the latest Software Update?
Realme GT 2 Pro Software Update with June 2022 security patch update is rolling out in phases and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More From Us
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store