Realme C3 Software Update:
Realme C3 August 2021 Security Patch, with C.05 build is rolling out to its users. And also at the same time Android 11 with similar build will be rolling out which is 2.7 GB Size!
Realme C3 is one of the phones from Realme to come with RealmeUI based on Android 10 Out-of-the-box. Last month it received an important stable update of Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0.
Now, Realme C3 has started to get a new security software update for the device which comes with stability improvements and some fixes.
Realme C3 update released on 14th of February 2020 with Android 10 Out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme C3
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2027_11_C.05
- Update type: Stable
- Update size: 177 MB
- Region: India
Credits: Realme Community – User Post
- Android Security Patch for August 2021
- Optimized the system performance
- Optimized the system stability
>>>> Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 –>>> read more
The update is available via OTA with a staged rollout with OTA pushed to a limited number of users today with broader release in the coming days. Full rollout is expected will be completed in the coming days.
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||February 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||August 2021||11 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme C3 was released with an Android 10 in February 2020. Therefore, Android 11 is its first major OS update.
Hence, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update. However, it is still unconfirmed.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11 [Stable]
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
Check out the Android 12 update list for Realme devices >>>> read more
How to install the latest update on your Realme device?
The Realme C3 Android 11 Update with stable Realme UI 2.0 has been released with the August 2021 security patch.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 6i Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta update released for the Active Beta testers in India
- Realme X2 Android 11 Update Patch: For Fair No. of Beta Users
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Android 11 Update: Stable update rolled out to Beta users
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store