Realme C3 Android 11 Update
After starting the Realme C3 Android 11 Update Open Beta channel last month, Realme has finally rolled out the Realme UI 2.0 stable update for the Beta users in India for the same.
The Realme C3 Beta users took to Twitter and the official Realme Community to express their joy over the Realme C3 Android 11 update (stable) despite receiving it nearly 11 months after the official Android 11 release date.
Realme rolled out the Realme UI 2.0 Beta update based on Android 11 for Realme C3 last month, soon after opening the Open Beta channel. It had the June 2021 Android Security Patch included in it.
However, the latest Realme C3 Android 11 Update with stable Realme UI 2.0 does not include the latest August 2021 Android Security Patch and only has some minor system improvements.
The Realme C3 was released in February 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme C3
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2027_11_C.04
- Update type: Stable (Beta users)
- Update size: 168 MB
- Region: India
The official statement about this update is that this update has fixed some known issues and optimized system stability.
- Optimized system performance.
- Improved system stability.
>>>> Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 –>>> read more
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||February 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||August 2021||11 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme C3 was released with an Android 10 in February 2020. Therefore, Android 11 is its first major OS update.
Hence, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update. However, it is still unconfirmed.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11 [Stable] [Beta users]
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
Check out the Android 12 update list for Realme devices >>>> read more
How to install the latest update on your Realme device?
The Realme C3 Android 11 Update with stable Realme UI 2.0 has been released for the Beta users in India. A wider rollout to all the users is expected soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 6i Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta update released for the Active Beta testers in India
- Realme X2 Android 11 Update Patch: For Fair No. of Beta Users
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Android 11 Update: Stable update rolled out to Beta users
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store