Realme C25 Software Update:
Realme has started the incremental rollout of the June 2022 security patch via OTA for the Realme C25 model. The latest software update carries the build number RMX3193_11.C.05 which has brought some improvements and enhancements in the system and improvised Settings.
Realme C25 was released on 27th March, 2021 with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
Talking about the changelog, no significant changes have been made or reported. For security reasons, the Security patch has been upgraded to June 2022. Some of the previously known issues have been fixed and system stability has also been optimized for better system performance and user experience. In the Settings area, there was an abnormal or partial display problem in the previous build but it has now been fixed.
Previously, the device was running on a May 2022 security patch which carried the build number RMX3193_11.C.04 and brought some improvements in the security and system of the device. Here’s the previous update – Realme C25: May 2022 Security Patch with C.04 Build
Update tracker —>>> Realme C25
- Device: Realme C25
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3193_11.C.05
- Update type: Security/Software
- Android Security Patch: June 2022
- Update release date: 5th July 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the June 2022 Android security patch.
- Fixed some known issues.
- Optimized system stability.
- Fixed partial display issue.
How long did Realme take for a major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||March 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||Very soon||unconfirmed|
|Android 13||Second/Last OS update||Unconfirmed||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme C25 came with Android 11 out of the box and it’s anticipated that it will receive an Android 12 update very soon. Stay tuned with us for the latest updates on Realme C25.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First update: Android 12 [Eligible]
- Second update: Android 13 [Last update] — No Confirmation
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
A manual update link will be available on the website → https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
More From Us
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – available on the Play Store