Realme C21 Android 11 Update: Early Access Program
A piece of news that will bring a smile to the faces of the Realme C21 users is that Realme has started the Early Access Program for the Realme C21 Android 11 Update.
The Realme C21 was first announced and released in March 2021 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box despite the official release of Android 11 in September 2020. Hence, the Realme C21 Android 11 Update was long overdue.
Now, much to the happiness of the Realme C21 users, the Early Access Program is live.
- What’s the Early Access program?
- The program aims to invite fans to experience the Realme UI new features based on Android 11 for the first time.
- Time of application channel open:
- 2nd August, 2021 (Channel will open in batches with limited seats).
- Disclaimer – Must Read Before Apply:
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effects on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
- Make sure your mobile battery is more than 60%.
- Submit Bugs / Suggestions
- If you encounter any bug while using the early access software, please fill the form to submit a bug or suggestion.
- Feedback form link: https://forms.gle/SawxtDRLhpwRSajz8
- If you encountered any issue after update, you can submit feedback in logkit.
How to apply for the Early Access program for Realme C21?
To apply for the early access program of Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 in Realme C21, here are the two basic steps :
- Update your device to the required UI version→ RMX3061PU_11.A.39
- Apply for the Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
- Open “Settings”
- Then Tap On “Software Update”
- Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner
- Tap on “Trial Version”
- Fill Your Details “Submit your details”
- Now Tap “Apply Now“.
Check this too>>> Realme Android 12 Update list Based on Realme UI 3.0
Realme C21 Android 11 Update for the Early Access users
Some Realme users who applied for the Early Access Program have received the Realme C21 Android 11 Update (Beta). The update details and the screenshots can be seen below.
- Device: Realme C21
- Android: Android 11 (Beta)
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3201_11_C.01
Source: Realme Community
How long will Realme C21 get updates?
The Realme C21 Android 11 Update will be its first major OS update. And, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update too.
The Android 12 update will most probably be the last major OS update for it. But, it is still unconfirmed.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First Update>>> Android 11 [Early Access] [Stable soon]
- Second Update>>> Android 12 [Last update] [Eligible] [Unconfirmed]
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update
- Realme X7 5G Software Update
- Realme 5 Pro Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch
- Realme 5 Pro Android 11 Update with Realme UI 2.0 Beta, Open Beta program on-going
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store