Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update
On 20th August 2021, Realme officially announced the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update with the July 2021 Android Security Patch released for the users.
The rollout was a staged one, so not all the Realme C15 QE users received the update at first. But now, many are getting the July 2021 Android Security Patch Update on their Realme devices.
However, the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition users are slightly disappointed with the software update as it doesn’t have the latest August 2021 Android Security Patch.
The official statement for the Realme C15 Software Update was, “Hey Realme fans, good news! Realme C15 is getting a new update via OTA for the month of August!”.
Another key thing to note is, this Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update with the July 2021 Android Security Patch is available to the Android 10 users. The C15 QE users who upgraded to Android 11 received the July 2021 Android Security Patch update last month.
The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition was released in October 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition
- Android: Android 10
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Build number: RMX2195_11.C.06
- Android Security Patch: July 2021
Along with the July 2021 Android Security Patch, the latest Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update has also optimized the system stability and fixed some known issues.
- Updated Android security patch: July, 2021.
- Fix some known issues.
- Optimized system stability.
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||October 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||July 2021||10 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
Check out >>>> Android 12 update list for Realme devices
How long will it get updates?
The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition was released with an Android 10. Therefore, the Android 11 was its first major OS update.
Also, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update with July 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
“Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. The manual update link will be available on the website→ https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update“.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 3 Pro Android 11 Update
- Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update released
- Realme Narzo 10A Android 11 Update: Open Beta channel goes live
- Realme C25 August 2021 update with July 2021 Android Security Patch update
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store