Realme 9 Pro 5G Software Update:
Realme has started the incremental/staged rollout of the April 2022 security patch via OTA for Realme 9 Pro 5G model. The latest update brings the build number RMX3471_11.A.34 which fixes some previously known issues to improve system stability and also improves the system performance. It also optimized the blur problem of the rear camera.
Realme 9 Pro 5G was released on 16th February 2022 with Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 out-of-the-box.
To ensure the stability of the update, the update will be rolled out to a limited number of users today to ensure there are no critical bugs. If no bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
- Device: Realme 9 Pro 5G
- Android: Android 12 [out-of-the-box]
- Custom UI: Realme UI 3.0
- UI Version: RMX3471_11.A.34
- Update type: System, Camera & Security
- Security patch: April 2022
- Release Date: April 20, 2022
- Integrated the April 2022 Android security patch.
- Optimized the blur problem of the rear camera.
- Improved system performance.
- Fixed some known issues to improve system stability.
How long did Realme take for major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 12||Out-of-the-box||February 2022||Nil|
|Android 13||First OS update||Eligible||Nil|
|Android 14||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme 9 Pro was released with Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 out-of-the-box. It can be concluded that the new Realme 9 Pro is eligible for at least 2-3 years of OS updates and 3-4 years of security updates.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 12
- First Update: Android 13 [Eligible]
- Second Update: Android 14 [Eligible] [Last update]
How to update your Realme device with the latest Software Update?
The Realme 9 Pro software update with April 2022 Android Security Patch is rolling out in phases reportedly. And, it is expected to be rolled out to all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
This is, once again, a staggered rollout that will soon be available to all customers. Please wait for the update to arrive on your device.
On the website https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update, a manual update link will be available.
More on Realme
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – Available on the Play Store