Realme 8i Software Update:
The brand new Realme 8i has just begun receiving its first software update with few bug fixes. This update was stagged roll-out and started appearing just now even though it was released way back.
Realme 8i was released on September 14,2021 with Android 11 out-of the box.
However, 8i already came out with stable Realme UI 2.0 out of the box, some features lack stability which paved way for this update to fix the bugs.
- Device: Realme 8i
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3151_11_A.20
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Update Size:184 MB
- Android Security Patch: July 2021
- Optimized System performance
- Fixed some know issues and improve system stability
How long did Realme take for major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||March 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||expected||unconfirmed|
|Android 13||Second/Last OS update||–||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme 8i came with Android 11 out-of-the-box and it’s anticipated that it receives an Android 12 update
Hence, for Realme 8i Android 13 Update will be the last major OS update on this device.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 11
- First update>>> Android 12 [eligible]
- Second update>>> Android 13 [Last update] — No Confirmation
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme 8i came out with Android 11 with out-of-the-box.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 3 Pro (X Youth): August 2021 Security Patch with Hotfixes
- Realme X50m: September 2021 Security Patch
- Realme X50: September 2021 security patch
- Realme C12 September 2021 OTA Update with Minor Improvements
- Realme C25: September 2021 OTA Update
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store