Realme 8 Pro Software Update:
Realme has just begun its rollout for the Realme 8 Pro November 2021 Security Patch with RMX3081_11.A.44 build and an update size of 804 MB though the size of the update is big, it doesn’t bring any necessary improvement apart from the latest security, but maybe it might be fixed system internal or minor system issues.
Realme 8 Pro was released on 25th of March, 2021 with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme 8 Pro
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3081_11.A.44
- Update size: 804 MB
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Android Security Patch: November 2021
Source >>> Realme Community.
- Integrates the October and November 2021 Security Patch
- Improves system stability and performance
How long did Realme take for major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||March 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||expected||unconfirmed|
|Android 13||Second/Last OS update||–||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme 8 Pro came with Android 11 out-of-the-box and it’s anticipated that it receives an Android 12 update
Hence, the Android 13 update will be the last major OS update on this device.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First update: Android 12 [eligible]
- Second update: Android 13 [Last update]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme 8 Pro is getting the latest November 2021 Security Patch.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
More on Realme from us
- Realme C21: November 2021 Security Patch with C.04 Build
- Realme 6i: November 2021 Security Patch with C.15 Build
- Realme 6: November 2021 Security Patch with C.15 Build
- Realme X2 Pro: November 2021 Security Patch with F.14 Build
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store