Realme 7i Software Update
On 20th August 2021, Realme officially announced the Realme 7i Software Update with the July 2021 Android Security Patch released for the users.
The rollout was a staged one, so not all the Realme 7i users received the update at first. But now, many are getting the July 2021 Android Security Patch Update on their Realme devices.
However, the Realme 7i users are slightly disappointed with the software update as it doesn’t have the latest August 2021 Android Security Patch.
The official statement for the Realme 7i Software Update was, “Hey Realme fans, good news! Realme 7i is getting a new update via OTA for the month of August!”.
The Realme 7i was released in September 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme 7i
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2103_11.C.07
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Update size: 243 MB
- Android Security Patch: July 2021
Source: Realme Community
Along with the July 2021 Android Security Patch, the latest Realme 7i Software Update has also optimized the system stability and fixed some known issues.
- Updated Android security patch: July, 2021.
- Fix some known issues.
- Optimized system stability.
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||September 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||May 2021||8 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
Check out >>>> Android 12 update list for Realme devices
How long will it get updates?
The Realme 7i was released with an Android 10. Therefore, the Android 11 was its first major OS update.
Also, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme 7i Software Update with July 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
“Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. The manual update link will be available on the website→ https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update“.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 3 Pro Android 11 Update
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update released
- Realme Narzo 10A Android 11 Update: Open Beta channel goes live
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store