Realme 7 Pro Software Update:
Realme 7 Pro started receiving December 2021 Security Patch, the latest update was released on 23rd December 2021 which carries the build number of RMX2170_11.C.28. This update fixes an issue related to WhatsApp wherein users faced occasional issues related to images not loading up, this update changelog share’s with a bunch of Realme devices.
The Realme 7 Pro was released in September 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
It was running on October 2021 Security Patch with RMX2170_11.C.27 build, although the device is expected to receive android 12, probably users may have to wait until 2022 for early access.
Previous post: Realme 7 Pro October 2021 Security Patch with C.27 Build
- Device: Realme 7 Pro
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2170_11.C.28
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Android Security Patch: December 2021
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the November and December 2021 Android security patches.
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
- Fixes an issue where images could not be loaded occasionally in WhatsApp.
How long did Realme take for the major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||September 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||April 2021||7 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme 7 Pro received its first major OS update with Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 in April 2021.
Hence, it can be concluded that it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update. Therefore, Android 12 will be the last major OS update for this device.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme 7 Pro December 2021 Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store