Realme 7 Software Update:
Realme has just begun rolling out October 2021 Security Patch for Realme 7 devices with improvements and stability fixes in default apps of the device carrying a C.13 Build.
Realme 7 was released on 03rd September,2020 with Android 10 Out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme 7
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2151_11_C.13
- Update type: Software Update/Security Update
- Update Size:280 MB
- Integrates the September and October 2021 Android Security Patches
- Fixes an issue that would cause incorrect watermarks to be added to photos.
- Fixes an issue where you would be unable to save a voice recording if you have a phone call after the voice recording is started
- Fixes an issue where the “save the PDF” option would be absent when you choose “share-print” in Google Chrome
- Improves system performance and stability.
How long did Realme take for major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||September 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||July 2021||10 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Expected||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme 7 has received the first major OS update with Android 11. Therefore, the chances of a second major OS update with Android 12 are likely.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Last update]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
More on Realme from us
- Realme GT Neo 2 October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme 8i: October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme C21: September 2021 Security Patch
- Realme Narzo 50A: September 2021 Security Patch
- Realme Narzo 10: September 2021 Security Patch
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store