Realme 6 Pro Software Update:
Realme started rolling out October 2021 Security patch for Realme 6 Pro devices with improvements in the system and fix in system app that might cause device to restart.
The Realme 6 Pro was released in September 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Realme 6 Pro is a mid-range flagship featuring powerful Snapdragon 720 G chipset and a quad rear camera setup. It features a 6.6 inch LCD display which produces good colors and brightness.
- Device: Realme 6 Pro
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2061_11_C.20
- Update type: Software update / Security Update
- Update size: 274MB
- Android Security Patch: October 2021
- Integrates the September and October 2021 Android Security Patches.
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
- Fixes an issue that might cause your device to restart when you drag a mini window around in some cases
- Fixes an issue where the microphone could not work properly in some cases
How long did Realme take for major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||March 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||April 2021||7 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme 6 Pro received its first major OS update with Android 11 in April 2021.
As it has bagged only one major OS update, it can be concluded that it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update. And it will be the second/last major OS update for it.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First Update>>> Android 11
- Second Update>>>Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update]
Check this >>> Realme Android 12 Update list Based on Realme UI 3.0
How to update your Realme device with the latest Software Update?
The Realme 6 Pro software update with October 2021 Android Security Patch is rolling out in phases reportedly. And, it is expected to be rolled out to all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme GT – Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 Early Access
- Realme GT Neo 2 October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme 8i: October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme C21: September 2021 Security Patch
- Realme Narzo 50A: September 2021 Security Patch
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store