Realme 6 Software Update:
Realme releases an OTA update for Realme 6 on the month of December 2021, this is just a software update that fixes a few bugs in the system, previously it was running on November 2021 Security Patch with C.15 Build. This update brings the RMX2001_11.C.16 Build number.
Previous Post: Realme 6 November 2021 Security Patch with C.15 Build
Realme 6 was released on 11th March 2020 with Android 10, Realme UI out-of-the-box
- Device: Realme 6
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2001_11.C.16
- update size: 86.05 MB
- Release date: 28th December, 2021
Source: Realme Community
- Optimized the system performance
- Optimized the system stability
How long did Realme take for update?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/status|
|Android 10||out-of-the-box||March 2020|
|Android 11||First OS update||August 2021|
|Android 12||second/last OS update||unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
Realme 6 was released with the Android 10 operating system and its first major os update is android 11 that was released on August 2021.
Hence, it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update as well. And it will probably be its last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First Update: Android 11
- Second Update: Android 12 [Eligible] [Last Update]
How to install the latest update on your Realme device?
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
For more Realme Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store