Realme 6 Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta
After releasing the Realme 6 Android 11 Open Beta Program last month, Realme has released yet another Realme UI 2.0 Beta update for the Realme 6 Beta testers in India.
The latest Realme 6 Android 11 Update with the Realme UI 2.0 Beta brings a certain camera fix along with some system improvements and stability.
This update is however only available to the Beta testers in India as the Realme 6 Android 11 Stable Update is yet to be released. However, the stable update is expected to be released soon.
The Realme 6 was released in March 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme 6
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Update type: Beta
- Update size: 119 MB
- Build number: RMX2001_11_C.11
- Region: India
- Fixes the issue of occasional red screens with the 64 MP camera.
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
>>>> Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 –>>> read more
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||March 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||Open Beta||Soon|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme 6 was released with an Android 10 in March 2020. Therefore, Android 11 will be its first major OS update.
Hence, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11 [Stable soon]
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
Check out the Android 12 update list for Realme devices >>>> read more
How to install the latest update on your Realme device?
The latest Realme 6 Android 11 Update with Realme UI 2.0 Beta has been released for the Beta testers/users in India.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest Beta update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme X2 Android 11 Update Patch: For Fair No. of Beta Users
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Android 11 Update: Stable update rolled out to Beta users
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update
- Realme X7 5G Software Update
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store