Realme 6 Android 11 Open Beta with Realme UI 2.0
Realme officially announced the Realme 6 Android 11 Open Beta program with Realme UI 2.0 for its users on July 9th, 2021.
The Realme 6 Android 11 Open Beta program with Realme UI 2.0 will allow the Realme 6 users to experience the Realme UI 2.0 features based on Android 11 in advance before the stable Android 11 update is released.
What’s the Open Beta program?
- Invite Realme fans to experience the new Realme UI 2.0 features in advance.
- Collect feedback and suggestions to make Realme UI better.
Guidelines for Applying and Installing Open Beta program for Realme 6
- Make sure you update to required version RMX2001_11.B.63. Manually downloading link: https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
- Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel: Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now.
- You will receive the latest update if the application passes the review.
Once you have applied for the Realme 6 Android 11 Open Beta program with Realme UI 2.0, your application status may look like the picture below.
Realme 6 Android 11 Beta update with Realme UI 2.0
Soon after the Open Beta program was officially announced and released, the Realme 6 users applied for the same and received the Android 11 Beta update with Realme UI 2.0 on their devices.
The Realme 6 users then downloaded the Android 11 Beta update and posted the screenshots of the update on the official Realme Community.
- Device: Realme 6
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Android: Android 11
- Update type: Beta
- Update size: 2.95 GB
- Build number: RMX2001_11_C.09
- Android Security Patch: June 2021
Official Update Changelog
- Android Security Patch: June, 2021.
- Optimized the image quality in night mode.
- Optimized the quality of shooting with flash on.
- Optimized performance of camera.
- Fixed the dark image issue in night situation.
- Fixed the probabilistic flicker issue in SLO-MO preview interface.
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing or crash issue when camera switch to ultra-wide in some scenarios.
- Fixed the probabilistic blurring issue in preview interface of portrait mode.
- Fixed the probabilistic dark image issue in HDR mode.
- Fixed the noise in night mode.
- Fixed the display issue of clock in status bar.
- Fixed the probabilistic noise issue when calling.
- Optimized performance of system, improve its stability.
Common issues in the Open Beta program
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
Notes before applying for or installing the update
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effects on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
- Before installing, make sure your battery percentage is more than 60%.
The above-mentioned notes regarding the update are as per the official Realme post for the Realme 6 Android 11 Open Beta program. The issues or the bugs encountered during or after the update can be reported to Realme. The details of the same are in the same post.
More on Realme from us
- Realme Q3 Pro 5G receives June Security Patch with Dynamic Ram Support
- Realme GT Neo update with DRE & June Security patch
- Realme 7 Android 11 Update with Realme UI 2.0 (Stable) rolls out in India
- Realme X2 Pro Android 11 stable update with Realme UI 2.0 rolls out in India
For more Realme 6 Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store