OnePlus 9R Software Update:
OnePlus has started the incremental rollout of the May 2022 Security patch via OTA for the OnePlus 9R model. The latest security patch comes with the build number LE2101_11.C.20 which has brought some minor improvements and fixes to the system of the device.
OnePlus 9R was released on 23rd March 2021 with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
There aren’t any major improvements provided for the device this time. System stability has been improved for a better performance of the device and enhanced user experience. Android security patch has been updated to May 2022 for security purposes.
As of now, this is a staged rollout. The update will reach a small fraction of users to ensure there are no critical bugs. If no bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in a few days.
Note that this update is meant for the Indian region only as of now. Other regions will be kept posted with the updates.
- Device: OnePlus 9R
- Android-Current Version: Android 12
- Android: Android 11 [out-of-the-box]
- Custom UI: OxygenOS 12
- Firmware Version: LE2101_11.C.20 [IN]
- Update type: System
- Release date: 2nd June 2022
Source: OnePlus Community
- [Improved] system stability
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
How long did OnePlus take for the major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/status||Estimated time|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||March 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First update||March 2022||6 months|
|Android 13||Second update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
|Android 14||Third update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
Check your device>>> OnePlus Android 12 update list
How long will it get updates?
From the recent statements and reports, the OnePlus 9R will receive three years of major OS updates and four years of Security updates.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12
- Second Update: Android 13 [Eligible]
- Third Update: Android 14 [Eligible] [Last Update]
How to update your OnePlus device with the latest Software Update?
The OnePlus 9R Software Update with OxygenOS 12 with C.20 Build is currently rolling out in the Indian region and other regions will soon follow.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your OnePlus device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any OnePlus Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any OnePlus Smartphone.
More From OnePlus:
For more OnePlus Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store