OnePlus 8 Pro Software Update:
OnePlus has started rolling out the new C.21 Build with OxygenOS 12 update via OTA for the OnePlus 8 Pro model. The latest Software update comes with build number IN2011_11.C.21 is the second update this month for the device which has brought some system hotfixes and Camera enhancements for a better experience.
OnePlus 8 Pro was released on April 21st, 2020 with Android 10 out-of-the-box, upgradable to Android 12, OxygenOS 12 (as of 2022)
Some minor fixes and changes can be seen in the new update for the system of the device. After enabling the Quick Launch on the device, some of the gesture operations worked abnormally which hindered the performance of the device. Gladly, the issue has been fixed in this update.
Abnormal behaviour of the screen in certain scenarios after locking the device was an issue occurring in the previous update which has now been resolved. System stability has been improved for better user experience and device performance. The Ultra Steady feature in the Camera would frequently crash in certain scenarios which have now been fixed.
In the previous update, the device had OxygenOS 12 with C.20 build which brought a security patch with system improvements and stability to the device. You can check the full information here – OnePlus 8 Pro: May 2022 Security Patch with C.20 Build
- Device: OnePlus 8 Pro
- Android-Current Version: Android 12
- Android: Android 10 [out-of-the-box]
- Custom UI: OxygenOS 12
- Firmware Version:
- IN: IN2011_11.C.21
- Update type: System & Camera
- Release date: 19th June 2022
Source: OnePlus Community
- [Improved] system stability
- [Fixed] the issue that the screen kept on abnormally in certain scenarios after locking
- [Fixed] the issue that some gesture operations worked abnormally after enabling the Quick launch
- [Fixed] the issue of crash when opening Ultra Steady in certain scenarios
How long did OnePlus take for the major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/status||Estimated time|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||April 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First update||October 2020||1 month|
|Android 12||Second update||March 2022||6 month|
|Android 13||Third update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The OnePlus 8 Pro has received two major OS updates with Android 12. Therefore, it is eligible for the Android 13 updates as well.
The OnePlus 8 will receive three years of major OS updates and four years of Security updates, according to the latest statements and reports.
Android 13 will probably be the last major OS update on the device.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First Update: Android 11
- Second Update: Android 12
- Third Update: Android 13 [Eligible] [Last Update]
How to update your OnePlus device with the latest Software Update?
The Oneplus 8 Pro Software Update with OxygenOS 12 with C.21 Build is currently rolling out in the Indian region. But, it is soon expected to expand to other regions soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your OnePlus device with the latest update.
More ->> OnePlus 8 Pro – Update tracker
How To Check Software Update On Any OnePlus Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any OnePlus Smartphone.
More From OnePlus:
For more OnePlus Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store