OnePlus 10R Software Update:
OnePlus has started the incremental rollout of the June 2022 security patch update via OTA for the OnePlus 10R model. The latest software update comes with the build number CPH2423_11.A.05 and CPH2411_11.A.05 for its two devices – OnePlus 10R and OnePlus 10R Endurance Edition respectively
This software update is mainly rolling out for the Indian Variant of the device, which has brought some major improvements in the System, Communication, Camera, and some other improvements.
OnePlus 10R was released on 28th April 2022 with Android 12 out-of-the-box.
Note that this is a staged rollout to ensure the stability of this update. The update will be randomly pushed to a limited number of users to rule out any critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
Previously, the device was running on the May 2022 security patch with the A.04 build which made a series of changes and improvements in the System and Camera of the device for a smoother experience. For full changelog details, head on to this post – OnePlus 10R: May 2022 Security Patch with A.04 Build
- Device: OnePlus 10R
- Android: Android 12
- Custom UI: OxygenOS 12
- Firmware Version:
- IN: CPH2411_11.A.05 [OnePlus 10R Endurance Edition]
- IN: CPH2423_11.A.05 [OnePlus 10R]
- Update type: System, Communication & Camera
- Region: India
- Security patch: June 2022
- Release date: 7th July 2022
Source: OnePlus Community
- [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] the recognition of Breeno
- [Fixed] the issue that charging was abnormal in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that sliding on the desktop was lagging in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that background applications were abnormally closed in certain scenarios
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.06
- [Optimized] the Wi-Fi stability, improved network experience
- [Fixed] the issue of slow response when using NFC on bus
- [Optimized] the exposure for video call
- [Optimized] the overall shooting effect of the camera, improved the user experience
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the screen displayed abnormally when using the front camera
- [Fixed] the issue where the third-party app Amap might freeze
How long did OnePlus take for the major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/status||Estimated time|
|Android 12||Out-of-the-box||April 2022||Nil|
|Android 13||First update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
|Android 14||Second update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The OnePlus 10R has been released with an Android 12 out of the box. Therefore, it is eligible for the Android 13 update as well.
It is also eligible for the Android 14 update as well and it may probably be the last major OS update on the device. But we should wait for the official confirmation from the company.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 12
- First update: Android 13 [Eligible]
- Second/last update: Android 14 [Eligible]
How to update your OnePlus device with the latest Software Update?
The OnePlus 10R Software Update with June 2022 Security Patch running OxygenOS 12 with A.05 Build is currently rolling out in phases and will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your OnePlus device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any OnePlus Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- If any update will be available for the device, it will appear there.
- Click on the Download button to update your device.
More From Us
For more OnePlus updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store