OnePlus 10 Pro Software Update:
OnePlus has started the incremental rollout of the OxygenOS 12 A.13 via OTA for OnePlus 10 Pro model. The versions are being rolled out for IN and NA regions only and other regions will get the updates soon. The OTA is incremental so it will reach a limited number of users today and if no critical issues or bugs are found, a broader rollout will start in a few days.
OnePlus 10 Pro was released on 13th January 2022 with Android 12 out-of-the-box.
The new update works on the instability of the network and is optimized to stabilize the issue. The device is also getting a minor fix in the front camera for a better quality of front camera pictures. It also optimized the fingerprint algorithm to improve the success rate of fingerprint unlocking as it sometimes failed or took some time to unlock the phone.
In some cases, it optimized the power consumption issue to improve the experience of the user. The update also improves the amplification of audio and improved the quality of communication for a better experience. An issue is also fixed where the phone may periodically fail to turn on automatically at a predetermined time.
- Device: OnePlus 10 Pro
- Android: Android 12
- Custom UI: OxygenOS 12
- Firmware Version:
- IN: NE2211_11.A.13
- NA: NE2215_11.A.13
- Update type: System, Camera, & Network
- Security patch: April 2022
- Release date: April 25, 2022
Source>> OnePlus Community
- [Optimized] fingerprint algorithm, improved the success rate of fingerprint unlocking
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- [Optimized] audio processing, improved communication quality
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the phone may fail to turn on automatically at a set time [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] the quality of taking photos with the front camera
- [Optimized] network stability
How long did OnePlus take for the major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/status||Estimated time|
|Android 12||Out-of-the-box||January 2022||Nil|
|Android 13||First update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
|Android 14||Second update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
|Android 15||Third Update||Eligible [maybe]||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The OnePlus 10 Pro will receive three years of major OS updates and four years of Security updates.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 12
- First Update: Android 13 [Eligible]
- Second Update: Android 14 [Eligible]
- Third Update: Android 15 [Maybe Eligible] [Last Update]
How to update your OnePlus device with the latest Software Update?
The OnePlus 10 Pro Software update with OxygenOS 12 with A.13 build is currently rolling in IN and NA regions. It will soon be rolled out for other regions as well.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your OnePlus device with the latest update.
More on OnePlus from us
For more OnePlus Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store