Nokia 2.4 Software Update:
Nokia has just begun rolling out September 2021 Security Patch for Nokia 2.4, Just like previous security updates, this update doesn’t bring any noticeable improvements.
Nokia 2.4 was released on 30th September 2020 with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
This device offers users a big battery and display and the promise of guaranteed Android Software upgrades for two years. This security patch is released only in France and other regions to follow soon.
This update was released on September 30, 2020.
Update details :
- Devices: Nokia 2.4
- Android: Android 11
- Update size: 26.62 MB
- Build Number:00WW_2_180_SP05
- Update type: Security Update
- Region: France
- Android security patch: September 2021
Source>>> Twitter user–>> Nokia 2.4 Update Tracker
How long did Nokia take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/Status||Estimated months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||September 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS Update||April 2021||7 months|
|Android 10||Second Update||Expected|
How long does it take to get updates?
Nokia generally supports 2 years of OS updates and 3 Years of Security updates for Android One supported devices.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Last OS update]
Since this device has received one major OS update to Android 11 and Android 12 is highly anticipated.
How to install the update ?
Users are advised to update their Nokia smartphone while it is connected to a Strong Wi-Fi connection and is put to charge.
Once the update is available on your device, head to Settings>>About Phone>>Software Update to update your device.
More on Nokia:
- Nokia 6.2 Software Update: August 2021 Android Security Patch
- Nokia 2.4 Software Update: August 2021 Security Patch
- Nokia 9 PureView Software Update: August 2021 Android Security Patch
- Nokia 1.4 Android 11 Go Edition Update: Stable update officially released
Follow Us :
For more Nokia Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store