Mi 11 Lite NE 5G Software Update:
Xiaomi has just begun rolling out September 2021 Security Patch for Mi 11 Lite NE 5G without any noticeable improvements in the system.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite was officially released 02nd October 2021 with an Android 11 out-of-the-box.
This brand new phone gets its first security patch on 15th October 2021. This phone received positive reviews being just a few days old with a Twitter user revealed that it’s super light and slim with the main camera sensor of 64 MP needing a revamp.
The main highlight of the device is that it will get 3 years of Android OS updates along with 4 years of security patches – Xiaomi has updated their update game and the higher-end & flagship series will get more updates compared to the budget segment.
Xiaomi India-#DiwaliwithMi is conducting a contest and stands a chance to win some cool Xiaomi goodies now. Hurry Up!
- Device: Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
- Android: Android 11
- MIUI: MIUI 12.5
- Build number: 188.8.131.52.RKOINXM
- Update type: Stable update
- Update size: 172 MB
- Region: India
- Android Security Patch: September 2021
Source>> Twitter User-VJ mehta
- Updated Android Security Patch:September 2021
How long did Vivo take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Released date/status|
|Android 12||First OS update||–|
|Android 13||Second OS update||–|
|Android 14||Last OS update||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite NE 5G comes with an Android 11 out-of-the-box. Therefore, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 and Android 13 update
Hence, the Android 14 will most probably be the last major OS update on this device.
- Out-of-the-box>> Android 11
- First Update>> Android 12 [Eligible]
- Second Update>> Android 13 [Eligible]
- Third Update>> Android 14[Eligible] [Last Update] [Unconfirmed]
How to update your Xiaomi device with the latest update?
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite NE 5G – MIUI 12.5 stable update has been rolled out in India in batches reportedly. Hence, it is expected to reach all users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Xiaomi device with the latest update.
Also read: More from Xiaomi
- Redmi Note 10 MIUI 12.5 Update: Stable update released in India
- Redmi 9 Prime Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 stable update rolled out with August 2021 Security Patch
- Redmi Note 8T Android 11 Update: Stable update released
- How to downgrade MIUI Version of Any Xiaomi Phone in 2021
For more updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store